Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 5, 2010

Hello

Hi!

This is Nessie here, and I decided to have my own little piece of the web. I am not quite sure waht this blog will be for, but I suppose I'll put my takes on the roller coaster industry (my passion), some writing (another passion), RCT and NoLimits (you get the idea...), movie reviews, novel reviews, demotivational posters, family matters, schoolwork, and other various things that I feel like.

Who am I? I really don't enjoy saying everything right here, right now, but if you'll ask questions on this blog, I'll be happy to answer them. I'm guessing, however, that you probably know me if you are currently on this blog. Hi. If you don't, I guess I acheived fame.

Your soon-to-be favorite nerd in the corner,

Nessie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, please, keep it clean. If it has a word that would not be said on Cartoon Network, has an innapropriate adult reference, or a link to a site that has it, PLEASE do not post. If you REALLY need to post that stuff, find another blog.